Tag: camping

  • where in southern utah is carmen san diego?

    Can anyone guess where I was a couple of days ago when I snapped this picture?

  • the official fruit of the apollo command module simulator

    A few days ago, I went to my RV dealer and traded in the generator for a brand new one. The model number is slightly different, but it is actually the same generator – the old model number that graces this unit has “3500” in it, but it’s a 3000 watt generator. Apparently they renamed […]

  • towing yellow citrus

    We went up to Access RV on Saturday and pulled the trailer back home. I set it up on Sunday to see how they did on the repairs. At first, things looked pretty good.

  • island park wildlife

    In July of this year, we went on a massive family reunion campout in Island Park, Idaho. This is just a few miles down the road from West Yellowstone. One of the really cool things in Island Park is the headwaters of the Henry’s Fork of the Snake River, a place called Big Springs. The […]

  • counting down to lemon status

    Here is a list of the things that are have gone wrong with our trailer. The ones that are crossed out have been fixed. I plan to update this post as things get fixed or new problems arise. The air conditioner trips its 20 amp breaker when the compressor kicks in. The air conditioner kills […]

  • miners, not minors!

    We had our maiden trailer voyage last weekend. We went with our good friends Nick and Niki, a husband and wife team. Both Kathy and Niki have written LiveJournal articles about the trip. We left town at about 5:00 PM, and stopped off in Eagle Mountain to drop off two of our kids at their […]