but the shelf is inside out … and it exploded

I am in need of a a new shelf for my refrigerator. The glass got broken out of the middle while it was being cleaned, making quite a spectacular sound which all of us except the nimble-fingered perpetrator heard from the other room. My specific fridge model is Maytag MSD2754GRW. The part number for the shelf is 61004024. This is one of the “beverage spill” shelves, common to both Maytag and Whirlpool 27 cubic foot models. I suppose it could be found on other size models, but that seems unlikely. Anyone got the right kind of Maytag or Whirlpool fridge that they don’t need, with an intact shelf I could have or buy for SUPER cheap?

Categorized as general

By elyograg

Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy with the proof. -- J.K. Galbraith

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *